Help Our Chapter
There are several ways in which volunteer families can impact the lives of vulnerable children through Safe Families, below you will find a listing of our current needs:
Long-Term Host Families: We always have more children who need long term placement than families who can host them. Prayerfully consider how you can become a longer-term host family.
Older Child Hostings: We frequently turn away placements for children who are elementary school aged or older. Prayerfully consider how you can become a host family to older children.
Sibling Hostings: Many of our host families can only host 1 or 2 children at a time because they have their own young children at home. Prayerfully consider how your family could host 3 or more children.
- Media/Marketing (social media and marketing materials)
- Community Outreach (communication with area social agencies)
- Church Outreach (recruitment of church partnerships)
- Host Family Support (fostering relationship among host families)
- Resource Coordinator (managing resource warehouse)
- Fundraising (fundraising and grant writing)
- Volunteer Coordinator (connecting potential volunteers with their area of giftedness)